Google Exchange Setup on your iPad (for the U of M system)

ipad-exchange.jpgA lot of talk has occurred about setting up exchange email and calendar through Google so you get that "push" syncing in your iPad iCal and Mail programs. Essentially what this means is your calendar events on the web stay connected to your iPad calendar so when you add events on your iPad calendar they appear on the web and vice versus (translation- you don't have to manage your calendar on multiple platforms- yeah!) Below are instructions for doing just this.

First, make sure you have setup your Google account and have your UMN Google password. OIT can help you with this if you have yet to convert (U of M COCONUT).

After you're setup with Google, follow the instructions from the Google Mobile homepage about setting up exchange.

I've been using Host Gator for just six months. In this period I actually have not went through a single dilemma or down time. The control panel is much improved over the junk which AIT offered, I simply had little idea what had been absent. We are extremely pleased with Host Gator and their tech personnel and will recommend this host to anybody, without hesitation.

Wow, you truly have found some incredibly helpful resources on this website. I've actually been reviewing a lot of them and this assortment is fairly impressive. It is astounding the amount of wonderful free software programs and scripts have been offered by some incredibly talented developers.

You know what you're doing!

man, i can't comment here.

I was looking at some of your content on this website and I conceive this web site is real informative ! Continue putting up.

I have to say that Im really unimpressed with this. I mean, sure, youve got some very interesting points. But this blog is just really lacking in something. Maybe its content, maybe its just the design. I dont know. But its almost like you wrote this because everybodys doing it. No passion at all.

You really make it seem so easy with your presentation but I find this topic to be really something which I think I would never understand. It seems too complicated and very broad for me. I am looking forward for your next post, I will try to get the hang of it!

This page contains a single entry by EdPsyitf published on September 11, 2010 11:39 AM.

Dropbox for iPad (free app) was the previous entry in this blog.

PCalc Lite Calculator for iPad (free app) is the next entry in this blog.

Recent Comments

• buy Tricor: You really make it seem so easy with your presentation read more
  • cheap Diflucan no prescription: I have to say that Im really unimpressed with this. read more
  • steel wire: I was looking at some of your content on this read more
  • unlimited web hosting: man, i can't comment here. read more
  • yutyutyutyu: You know what you're doing! read more
  • Hue Koor: Wow, you truly have found some incredibly helpful resources on read more
  • Mike S.: I've been using Host Gator for just six months. In read more