AppStart for iPad- the first app every new iPad user should download($.99)

When I first stumbled across AppStart for the iPad I have to admit that my jaw dropped. Literally dropped. This is the app I have been looking for to provide in response to the question "what should I use my iPad for?" or "Angela, I'm addicted to Angry Birds and I use the Internet all the time but what else should I be using my iPad for?" (that last one was from my own mother a few days ago who like many received this shiny new toy over the holidays). These are the questions of the newbie, beginner, or just curious iPad user who wants to see what all they can do and what is possible with the iPad. More than that, the question of "HOW" to do all these things on the iPad that some of us take for granted that we just seem to understand and have tons of time to play around. My answer- Download the $.99 app called APPSTART. In addition to being a helpful app, it's one of the coolest apps operationally speaking in terms of how you click on each section and interact with the app itself as you learn and review each section.

What is AppStart? (from the AppAdvice homepage-creators of Appstart)
AppStart is meant to help you get the most out of your iPad by not only filtering through the over 50,000 iPad apps out there but by also providing you with step-by-step instructions on how to fully utilize the apps themselves.

AppStart consists of four scrolling pages packed with tons of content to help the non-techies out there get the most out of their iPads. It starts off with the basics, offering up the top 10 apps you absolutely have to download before doing anything else, and then progresses into more advanced topics like how to replace your laptop with your iPad or how to print with no strings attached.

Each article was carefully crafted by our AppAdvice team to ensure that even the most basic user is able to follow along. Articles feature tons of screenshots so you know exactly what to look for, detailed instructions, fun tips, and app icons and direct links to mentioned apps so you can easily find and download them from the App Store.

If you try out AppStart and like it, I recommend the $1.99 app called AppAdvice to receive constant updates about tips, tricks, how toss, app recommendations, and countless other helpful tools for using your iPad.

- posted using Blogpress for iPad

excellent idea on through this Topic, I am ok agree with you, thank you very much for these ideas,I wish a good continuation

This film is about redemption and was beautifully photographed in black and white by Janusz Kaminski (cinematographer). At the helm is no one other than Steven Spielberg, who brilliantly called non-pretentious shots and brought back to life a time and period most want to forget, but shouldn't. This film is a must see by me. I give the film an "A+" (wishing I could give it a higher grade than that) and a 10 out of 10...

a great blog you have here, actually has good spot on information unlike some other blogging sites I've found with poor content and information. However this is spot on! awesome job!

I Thank we for receiving a event to broach this affair. we similar to your indicate of perspective upon this matter.

Hi there. This is a fabulous post. I might e-mail this to my pals. I found this website while searching on internet. I'll be sure to come back. thank you so much for sharing.

Very interesting subject , thankyou for putting up.

I am delighted that I discovered this weblog , just the right info that I was looking for! .

I was studying some of your blog posts on this site and I believe this internet site is real informative ! Keep on putting up.

This page contains a single entry by EdPsyitf published on January 2, 2011 9:51 AM.

Communication Apps on the Apple iPad (Mail, Skype, Safari, IM+, imo.im) was the previous entry in this blog.

How to easily save documents to iPad from the Internet (GoodReader app needed) is the next entry in this blog.

Recent Comments

• PS3 Repair: I was studying some of your blog posts on this read more
  • ps3 repair: I am delighted that I discovered this weblog , just read more
  • wardrobe storage: Very interesting subject , thankyou for putting up. read more
  • Bruno Generateur: Hi there. This is a fabulous post. I might e-mail read more
  • Juan Mercy: I Thank we for receiving a event to broach this read more
  • Motorbike Insurance: a great blog you have here, actually has good spot read more
  • Burton Haynes: This film is about redemption and was beautifully photographed in read more
  • sportifs: excellent idea on through this Topic, I am ok agree read more