About this Blog

This blog is about...well, iPads of course and how people experience them. In this case, it's how people in higher education experience the iPad. We'll review apps (both educational and entertaining- and those instances when the two collide). We'll highlight personal experiences through photos and video of actual iPad users. We'll offer insights about extending the use of certain apps in and out of the classroom for both students and instructors. And, hopefully we'll engage the educational community around this topic of iPads in higher education on a broader scale.

I approve with a piece of Trek's idea. Except all is not cool for this. Everybody is coming up superior options other than no end result.

Hey! Who else thinks the iPhone 4 is an amazing phone? I'm a bit too obsessed with mine. I've got so many apps for it. I play games all of the time and my partner is getting a little annoyed now!

Nice blog and I love what you have to say and I feel I will tweet this out to my buddies so they can check it out as well. I like what you have to say. nice submit and I utterly agree with you on all factors and I'm occupied with including a hyperlink on my weblog to your weblog submit as a result of its that good.

Thank you for the auspicious writeup. It in fact was a amusement account it. Look advanced to more added agreeable from you! By the way, how could we communicate?

I have to say that Im really unimpressed with this. I mean, sure, youve got some very interesting points. But this blog is just really lacking in something. Maybe its content, maybe its just the design. I dont know. But its almost like you wrote this because everybodys doing it. No passion at all.

You have mentioned very interesting points ! ps nice site.

I was looking at some of your blog posts on this internet site and I think this website is very instructive! Retain putting up.

Recent Comments

• ps3 repair: I was looking at some of your blog posts on read more
  • stainless steel tubes: You have mentioned very interesting points ! ps nice site. read more
  • Keflex: I have to say that Im really unimpressed with this. read more
  • Vanessa Harness: Thank you for the auspicious writeup. It in fact was read more
  • Andrew A. Sailer: Nice blog and I love what you have to say read more
  • white iphone deals: Hey! Who else thinks the iPhone 4 is an amazing read more
  • odev: I approve with a piece of Trek's idea. Except all read more