Recently in AppStart Category

When I first stumbled across AppStart for the iPad I have to admit that my jaw dropped. Literally dropped. This is the app I have been looking for to provide in response to the question "what should I use my iPad for?" or "Angela, I'm addicted to Angry Birds and I use the Internet all the time but what else should I be using my iPad for?" (that last one was from my own mother a few days ago who like many received this shiny new toy over the holidays). These are the questions of the newbie, beginner, or just curious iPad user who wants to see what all they can do and what is possible with the iPad. More than that, the question of "HOW" to do all these things on the iPad that some of us take for granted that we just seem to understand and have tons of time to play around. My answer- Download the $.99 app called APPSTART. In addition to being a helpful app, it's one of the coolest apps operationally speaking in terms of how you click on each section and interact with the app itself as you learn and review each section.

What is AppStart? (from the AppAdvice homepage-creators of Appstart)
AppStart is meant to help you get the most out of your iPad by not only filtering through the over 50,000 iPad apps out there but by also providing you with step-by-step instructions on how to fully utilize the apps themselves.

AppStart consists of four scrolling pages packed with tons of content to help the non-techies out there get the most out of their iPads. It starts off with the basics, offering up the top 10 apps you absolutely have to download before doing anything else, and then progresses into more advanced topics like how to replace your laptop with your iPad or how to print with no strings attached.

Each article was carefully crafted by our AppAdvice team to ensure that even the most basic user is able to follow along. Articles feature tons of screenshots so you know exactly what to look for, detailed instructions, fun tips, and app icons and direct links to mentioned apps so you can easily find and download them from the App Store.

If you try out AppStart and like it, I recommend the $1.99 app called AppAdvice to receive constant updates about tips, tricks, how toss, app recommendations, and countless other helpful tools for using your iPad.

- posted using Blogpress for iPad

This page is an archive of recent entries in the AppStart category.

Blogpress is the next category.

Recent Comments

• PS3 Repair: I am pleased that I found this web site, precisely read more
  • PS3 Repair: I was studying some of your blog posts on this read more
  • PS3 Repair: You have noted very interesting points ! ps decent web read more
  • ps3 repair: I was looking at some of your blog posts on read more
  • ps3 repair: I am delighted that I discovered this weblog , just read more
  • ps3 repair: Very interesting topic , regards for posting . read more
  • ps3 repair: I was reading some of your content on this website read more
  • ps3 repair: I was reading through some of your content on this read more
  • ps3 repair: I am glad to be a visitant of this utter read more
  • ps3 repair: Very interesting subject , thankyou for putting up. read more