Recently in Evernote Category

Evernote for the iPad (free app)

dev_ipad-lrg.png
First on the list of must free apps for the iPad is Evernote for the iPad. Evernote is a cloud based document storage tool that allows the capturing, organizing, storing and sharing of multiple file types including photos, videos, pdfs, text files, and audio memos, just to name a few. Items you store in Evernote can be sorted by tags, keywords and folder names and accessible on your iPad, iPhone/iPod Touch, Android, desktop computer (OSX and Win) and in the cloud to be accessible anywhere there's an internet connection. Find yourself offline? Upload and store any files and the next time you connect to the internet you're files will be synced. And on the iPad, this app just looks really cool with the grab and pinch, and slide touch functions.

Download app for iPad

As a student this has been a great app for when I'm doing research for papers and projects using my iPhone and iPad as a combo. On my iPhone I love being able to take photos of textbook pages from books I'm reading on the go or journal articles I pick up and save them into an Evernote file. I surf around on my iPad looking at news, reading journal articles, viewing videos, etc. and anything I find, I can copy and paste into Evernote. The best part is opening up my laptop at the end of the day when I'm home and having all this material from phone and iPod on my desktop application. Not to mention, I can share folders with others so we all can contribute to a folder of information and see what the other person has found. It rocks, it really does! And it's free!!

This page is an archive of recent entries in the Evernote category.

Dropbox is the previous category.

GoodReader is the next category.

Recent Comments

• PS3 Repair: I am pleased that I found this web site, precisely read more
  • PS3 Repair: I was studying some of your blog posts on this read more
  • PS3 Repair: You have noted very interesting points ! ps decent web read more
  • ps3 repair: I was looking at some of your blog posts on read more
  • ps3 repair: I am delighted that I discovered this weblog , just read more
  • ps3 repair: Very interesting topic , regards for posting . read more
  • ps3 repair: I was reading some of your content on this website read more
  • ps3 repair: I was reading through some of your content on this read more
  • ps3 repair: I am glad to be a visitant of this utter read more
  • ps3 repair: Very interesting subject , thankyou for putting up. read more