Paul Peterson, Neil Broadwater, Lisa Behnken, Doug Holen, Dan Martens, Krishona Martinson, and Russ Mathison, University of Minnesota; and Beth Nelson and Jenna Knoblauch, Midwest Forage Association
Harvesting results for a profitable future is the theme for the 2009 Minnesota Forage Days to be held at five locations in Minnesota the week of February 9. The program is sponsored by University of Minnesota Extension and the Midwest Forage Association (MFA). Dates and locations are:
- Feb. 9, SWROC at Lamberton
- Feb. 10, Floodwood Savannah Portage Restaurant
- Feb. 11, Detroit Lakes ClubHouse Hotel (formerly Holiday Inn)
- Feb. 12, Royalton American Legion
- Feb. 13, Rochester UCR Heintz Center.