1) Review the online Master Gardener Core Course Diagnostics module
2) Review Michelle Grabowski's online disease trainings see Essentials: Continuing Education Opportunities on Volunteer page of the state MG website
3) Register and take eXtension's online Diagnostics tool for $10
4) Attend the Morris core course class on Diagnostics scheduled for Saturday, April 2 from 1-4pm. Active MGs attend for free.
5) Attend 2011 Master Gardener Summer School in Mankato, Andover or Brainerd.
Master Gardener 2011 'Summer school' will FEATURE: 4 'hot topic' presentations in the AM on: EAB, potential invasive tree diseases, latest on lawn care and replacement trees for EAB. The afternoon is hands on sessions--including a Diagnostics Training taught by Jeff Hahn & Michelle Grabowski