Have you had a chance to visit the new Master Gardener Program website? Make it your homepage, bookmark it, make it a favorite. You're going to want to go this site anytime you are looking for information or make contact!
NOTE: The URL is the same - http://www.mg.umn.edu - but you will have to click your "refresh" button on your toolbar to get rid of the old site cookie.
The new site is remarkably easy to navigate. It THE site for all the links and information for people interested in the Master Gardener Program, for UMN Ext Master Gardener volunteers and for program coordinators an volunteer leaders.
Some key features:
- For the general public: The homepage is designed for the general public and includes news and links to dontate to the program, for contacting Master Gardeners and to Extension horticulture resources.
- For Master Gardener Volunteers: Click on the "For Volunteers" link, sign in with your name and password (same as you have done to enter hours) and reach the volunteer page - your one-stop shop for continuing education opportunities, teaching tools, tutorials, policies and procedures, our volunteer manual, State Advisory Board info, and more.
- For the Program Coordinators and Volunteer Leaders: Click on the
"For Coordinators" link, sign in with your ID and password, and find a
wealth of information helpful to you as staff and as a volunteer leader
for your local group.
- Link to other areas of Extension including the Garden webpage
- Social media and communication tools - icons for Facebook, Twitter,to email a page or print it (located right above the "For Volunteers" link)
- Fast Feedback Form - give us your input about the website
- Donate button - a BIG one!
- The Super Footer at the bottom of each page - find anything in Extension right here including the staff directory, offices, the FarmLine, and more!