The deadline for annual reporting data is Monday, February 10. At this time, you should have received a request either from me or one of your teammates regarding data. If you have not, please let me know.
After you finish gathering your reporting data, spend some time developing and/or revising your evaluation plan for the upcoming year. Design your evaluations so they collect both information that is needed for reporting and that is useful to you.
Questions to help get you started thinking about what data to collect:
- What do you want your participants to learn?
- What practices do you want them to implement as a result of what they learn?
- How could you deliver your program better?
- How can you best demonstrate the public value of your program?
- What information about your program would help you be more effective?
-Whitney Meredith, evaluation specialist