What keeps you motivated? We work in a culture where learning is paramount. Extension and the University afford us countless opportunities to learn and try new things that keep us excited about our work while also enhancing programming.
- Learning techniques to write better grant applications.
- Creating an online Extension course (view the e-learning proposal process).
- Using the new University Libraries' search tool, MNCAT Discovery.
- Enhancing leadership or other skills through professional development.
- Trying a new evaluation method.
- Including video as part of your communications.
This represents a fraction of opportunities available. Efforts such as these are led by folks in CFANS Extension, Extension and beyond, and they are specifically in place to help program teams be successful. Take advantage of the opportunities and resources from Ying Iverson, Amy Baker, Katie Gallagher, Alison Link, Dianne Sivald, Kristen Mastel, Maggie Frazier, Sarah Bjorkman, Kerry Marsolek, Catherine Dehdashti, Tom Alvarez, Whitney Meredith, Karen Matthes, and many others.
If you do not know who these people are, you need to find out what resources you are missing. These people work for everyone receiving this newsletter!