Dog survives house explosion

A family dog survived the explosion of an Edina house Tuesday after a utilities crew accidentally caused a natural gas leak.

Nobody else was in the home at the time. The house was leveled, said KARE11 News.

The dog, named Grete, was taken to a veterinary clinic and treated for minor burns, said the Star Tribune.

Jen Augustson, who lived in the house with her husband Matt and their two children, said, ""I'm still just thinking about being relieved that we're OK, nobody was there and Grete is OK. Things are things, and we'll be able to replace a lot of them. But we're healthy and happy and that's most important."

About this Entry

This page contains a single entry by egger153 published on February 25, 2010 4:40 PM.

Scottish independence referendum published was the previous entry in this blog.

Emerald ash borer found in Minneapolis trees is the next entry in this blog.

Find recent content on the main index or look in the archives to find all content.

Pages

Powered by Movable Type 4.31-en