Occupiers Dump Condoms on Catholic School Girls.

By Todd Starnes.

This article attempts to tell the story of what happens to some Catholic school girls inside the Rhode Island state capitol building. But to be honest with you it was very poorly written. I am confused to what happened and I read it twice. I am no one to judge another persons writing abilities. I myself am not a very experienced writer. To me this article doesn't even make since. I could have missed something or not understood completely. All I came to understand was that at some point condoms were thrown. 757 liked this on Facebook and 157 people tweeted on it. I couldn't help but ask myself if they just read the headline or if they actually read the article. You should read it and let me know what you think. Maybe you can help me understand it more.

-Anna

I read the article, and it isn't so much about what happened to the Catholic schools girls as much as it is a chance for one side of the argument to twist and show the ugly side of the opponent.

Personally, I felt the article was very bias (obvious toward what), and upon seeing it is something of FOX news, I'm not surprised; it's a very biased news source in general (not the only one, however).

I would identify a bulk of this as pathos, though. As it sort of attempts to hit at the heart of things.