DQ and BLOG 11/19

I found this article to be quite interesting as I always find readings more interesting when there is an opportunity to put yourself in the shoes of the article. As I have been an American citizen my entire life and I also haven't really left the country very much, I think that its interesting to bring up the idea that norms are so different from country to country. Which seems more like a "duh" comment, but when you really think about it, it's amazing how different places are. I am pretty confident that if I had to relocate to another country I would feel very weird and out of place. Its obvious that this is happening in America now more than ever and I feel like this was really proven during this years presidential election.

DQ: Do you think that Americans will begin leaving America more often to live other places rather than those from other countries moving to America in the future?