Extra Credit Blog

After discussing and going over the first half of the mystery vs history episode of How I Met Your Mother, I was really interested in finishing it. I was so interested in the episode because it made a very good point that now days we are so technologically dependent. I feel people these days are losing abilities that people had before all these new technologies came out. I feel that I have lost some abilities of mine because of this culture, I have become so adept to texting instead of calling someone or meeting face to face to discuss something. I don't feel I have lost the ability to converse but I do know some people who seem like they have. This has been because our technology has made everything so much easier for people instead of the old days where people had to work for it. I felt this episode really connected to the article for these reasons.