Day Thirty-Six

This morning I woke up, Dropped Burton off at Carlson, and headed to campus to work on homework. In class Ross, Bobby, and Greg brought treats: cookies and juice.

After class, Whitney and I continued to work on homework. Finally at 4:00 I went home to eat lunch. I was starving so I had a salad, a few bowls of cereal, and mandarin oranges. I did some more homework and then headed to an NSAC meeting at 7:00.

After my meeting I made a little popcorn and rushed to Whitney's for Lost. I am about to go home and work on more homework! What a day!

Daily Total: $0

Day Thirty-Five

After yoga this morning I went to get some groceries. I went to Trader Joes first, then Whole foods for my spring mix and sparkling water, and finally to Rainbow.

TIme: 10:36am
Location:Trader Joe's
Feeling: hungry
Cost: $13.35

Time: 11:00
Location: Whole Foods
Feeling: still hungry
Cost:$9.17

Time: 11:17
Location: Rainbow
Feeling: starving
Cost: $5.49

after grocery shopping I went home ate a salad and took a shower. Before leaving for work I made a chai to go! mmm mmm good!

after the Daily, I went home and ate dinner (Spanish Rice). Then headed to Burton's to hang out!

Daily Total: $28.01

Day Thirty-Four

So it's no longer my b-day. I don't feel any older either.

I had a banana disc for breakfast and now I am in McNeal catching up on my e-mails. I am feeling a little stressed because I feel so far behind in everything right now!

After class I went home and ate toast with cheese and tomato. Oh, and another banana disc of course. THen I went to a doctors apt and came home and ate another banana disc.

NOw I am at Dunn Bros working on homework and deciding what I want to drink. I am thinking tea.

Time: 6:52pm
Location: Dunn Bros
Feeling:Tired and sore from yoga
Cost: $2.00

Day Thirty-Three

Happy Birthday to me!

So I went to yoga this morning and then home to shower and get ready for work. for breakfast I had a chai and the rest of my b-day cake. On my way to work I decided to stop at Cupcake to get two co-workers cupcakes for their b-day's. I treated myself to a small skim latte with an extra shot of espresso.

TIme: 12:07 pm
Location: Cupcake
Feeling: great, its my b-day
Cost: $9.00

For lunch I ate two banana discs and cheese and crackers. I bought a water from the soda machine and a Power Ade came out with it. How lucky am I?

Time: 1:37
Location: The Daily
Feeling: Lucky... 2 for 1
Cost: $1.25

I am heading to the Purple Onion now to meet up with Whitney.

After the P.O. I headed home and worked on NSAC stuff. Burton came over at 6:30ish and we headed to St. Paul to go eat a cheeseburger at The Nook (I haven't ate meet since Thanksgiving).

When we fist past the place I told Burton that it looked like no one was there so we should go someplace else. He was sure it would be packed, and sure enough he was right! I got the cheesburger with mushrooms and onions and 2 blue moons. It was really weird eating meet again.

After Dinner we went to the Riverside theater to see Charlie WIlson's War. It wasn't as good as I thought it was going to be and the chairs were less comfortable then they were last time we were there.

For my b-day Burton got us tickets for Big Headed Todd and the Monsters. He also gave me his sweatshirt that I told him I was stealing from him.

I had a great night!

Day Thirty-Two

Its my b-day tomorrow!

At 11 we went all went to Loring Pasta Par for Brunch. It's only 10.95 with your student ID. I myself had three plates full. Since it was my b-day Tera and Carla paid for my meal!

I went back home and took a long nap while attempting to watch A River Runs Through It. I woke up at 5ish and Burton and I went on a walk around Lake of the Isles. It's really nice outside today, so It was fun to get outside after these past few weeks of freezing weather.

At 7:00 we had a meeting at the Kitty Cat Klub. I got two glasses of wine and fries.

Time: 6:51
Location: Kitty Cat Klub
Feeling: exited to meet about design
Cost: $14.35

Next stop, Walgreen's for a few necessities, including a book of the top restaurants in the twin cities.

Time: 8:29pm
Location: Walgreen's
Feeling: ...
Cost: $45.82

afterwards My cousin picked Tera and I up and we went to a coffee shop. Her neighbor works at the Wild Roast Cafe
Time: 9:12pm
Location: Wilde Roast Cafe
Feeling: caffeinated
Cost:$3.48

Now I am in the parking lot of Dun Bros Catching up on my blogs and reading my e-mails. We canceled our internet.

Daily Total: $63.65

B-Day Cheeseburger

IMG_6619.JPG

Day Thirty-One

Burton and I made eggs for breakfast and then Tera and I went to NSAC. We finished at around 3 and headed to Whole Foods because originally we were thirsty and wanted to go to McDonalds for a fountain soda. I went the wrong way and we ended up by Whole Foods instead. They had a ton of samples. According to our reading, 95% of people who sample food buy it. And I defiantly fall into that category. The cheese on sample was amazing, it was a garlic basil white cheese and it is probably one of the best cheeses I have ever eaten. Anyways, I ended up but three different cheeses, a salmon salad for dinner, and a bunch of sparkling waters on sale for .67.

Time: 4:32pm
Location: Whole Foods
Feeling: excited about the samples
Cost: $19.95

After Whole Foods We went back home and cleaned. At around 7 I showered and started getting ready for the evening. We were celebrating my b-day because its really on a Monday. People started coming over around 9 and we did a little drinking and eating cheese and crackers. My mom also sent me a package of Miami Beach Birthday cake, Banana discs, the Be book, and two movies (Legends of the fall and A River Runs Through It).

We ended up going to VFW's for Karaoke night. At the end of the night they always sing the "And Im proud to be an American" song which is always a good ending to the night.

Daily Total: $19.95

Day Thirty

It's my mom's birthday today!

I woke up, ate my cinnamon roll, went home, showered, and went to class. I was determined to find free parking so I was late to class by ten minutes.

After class I came to work and ate my lunch (same as the past few days). Niki passed her portfolio review and there are at least 7 birthdays this coming week so she brought cupcakes. I had 2 and I am thinking about taking one to go.

After work I went home, read, did my laundry, and then went over to the girls house to eat free pizza. Andrea had a coupon, so she shared the wealth. We did a little drinking and then Burton picked me up to go to a house party. One of his friends was having a party for their birthday so we decided it would be fun to check it out.

Daily Total: $0

Day Twenty-Nine

For breakfast I ate two pieces of my hemp bread and a chai. Then for a snack during class I ate two Granola bars. For lunch a ate a large mozzarella and tomato sandwich and now I am thinking of getting either another chai or a pepermint white mocha.

I am starting to think that my life revolves around food. I think about it all the time, and I love the taste. I need to stop spending so much money on food all the time. And I also need to cut back on my food intake. I dont workout right now because it is too cold for me and I don't want to take the time and go to a gym....

Alright, I have decided. I am either going to Caribou or Lori's and then to work!

So I ended up going to Caribou and getting the special for one dollar off (my last coupon). Instead of going into work, I just stayed at Caribou and did it there.

TIme:
Location: Caribou
Feeling: jittery (too sweet for me)
Cost:

After Caribou Burton picked me up with my car and then I dropped him off at his car. Then I did a little shopping at Macy's. I bought some perfume and underwear.

TIme:
Location: Macy's in Roseville
Feeling: excited to go shopping. havent shopped in a long time
Cost:

On my way home from shopping, I still felt in the mood to buy so I went the the Bibelot. I was looking for a birthday card for my mom and some lucky turtles that I give away as presents to my friends. I couldnt find a card so I just bought 2 lucky turtles. They didnt come with the card that tells about how lucky it is.

TIme:
Location: Bibelot
Feeling: inspired, i love that store
Cost:

From Bibelot I went to Lunds but couldnt find anything there to eat. So instead I went to Panera for a Greek salad. I told the guy it was my birthday on monday and he decided to let me pick out any dessert for free. Then he also threw in a cookie because he was bored.

Time :
Location: Panera
Feeling: lucky, free food
Cost: $ 5.56

I took my food to-go and rushed to Whitney's house. I was a half an hour late for lost but she filled me in on a commercial. When lost was over we did a little homework, and I went over to Burton's.

Day Twenty-Eight

So far I haven't spent a dime. But I am sure that will change within the hour, I am getting a little tired.

After Yoga I went to Dunn Bros for a water and had two granola bars. Then when I got to work I ate the rest of my Cadbury eggs. I am feeling a little sick right now of course but I will bounce back after I eat lunch.

For lunch I ate my fociccia sandwich with tomatoes, garlic, mozzarella, pine nuts, and spring greens. I toasted it at work and it tasted amazing.

Burton picked me up around 5:30 and we went back to my place. He made an Indian dish for dinner that was spicy but delicious (peas with some sauce and then something mushy that you dip bread into). After dinner he left and I started writing my paper.

There was an eclipse outside that is only seen every hundred years. The sun is behind the earth and the eclipse is the shadow. The red dot to the left of the moon is saturn. So I went to look at it around 9:30 and was planning on looking at it again around midnight but I was already in bed by then!

Daily Total: $0

Day Twenty-Seven

This morning I woke up at around 9 to get ready to go shopping for my "Splurchase." Tera and I went to Rainbow because I haven't shopped there since last year. I also needed toothpaste which I got on sale. But for my Splurchase I got Cadbury eggs (I also got granola bars because I have never bought them at Kowalski's and they remind me of last year at rainbow.)

Time 10:48am
Location: Rainbow
Feeling: nervous, did I get the best splurchase
Cost: $7.99

I just finished class and printed out my free Noodles dish. Yesterday at work I spent some time become members of free birthday clubs at various restaurants. Noodles was kind enough to send me my free dish before my birthday so I am going to go get my free lunch right now.

I also am feeling a little nauseous right now because I ate way too much chocolate this morning. Tera bought the Cadbury eggs so I ate a bunch of those and then Chelsea gave me a sample of her chocolate bar. Also before class I ate a "This apple walked into a bar" and a Granola bar.... I need something with substance. I also need to stop eating so much junk!

For lunch at noodles I got the trio. I got pesto noodles with shrimp. For my side I got the caesar salad. I decided to try something new because it was free.

After class I went to work for a few hours and ate more Cadbury eggs. Then I headed to my portfolio class for the evening,

After Class Tera and I stopped at Kowalski's for some lunch food for tomorrow. I got an Artisan loaf of bread, a few tomatoes, and a ball of mozzarella all for under ten bones.

Time: 8:57pm
Location: Kowalski's
Feeling: Nervous (my insurance expired at Walgreen's, my mom is going to fix it tomorrow)
Cost: $9.69

Daily Total: $17.68

Day Twenty-Six

It's Monday so I head to yoga and then go back home to shower. Tera Was feeling sick this morning so I quick stop at Kowalski's on the way home to get her some Ginger Ale.

Time: 10:23
Location: Kowalski's
Feeling: cold
Cost: $1.34

I make some toast and heat up my left overs for breakfast then shower and go to work. At work I eat the shrimp pasta I made for dinner last night.

Burton calls me at 3:30ish because he needs to take his car into the shop. So I pick him up and then we go to Panera for a snack. We split a greek salad and tomato soup combo.

Now I am at Overflow Espresso Cafe doing homework until 6:30 when I head to NSAC.

TIme: 4:56pm
Location: Overflow Espresso Cafe
Feeling: my back is killing me
Cost: 2.73 (skim latte)

I also Paid my Centerpoint energy bill right after I finished blogging.

Time: 5:37
Location: Overflow Espresso Cafe (CenterPoint Energy)
Feeling: I really need to start budgeting
Cost: $10.58

I then went to NSAC and ate a cupcake. We were finished around 9pm and then Burton picked me up with my car and we went back to my house and finished the leftovers from the night before. mmmm..

Daily Total: $14.65

Day Twenty-Five

After a long night of drinking everyone started waking up around 9am. Tera still a little drunk suggests we go to Uptown Cafe for Breakfast. Tera continues to drink while everyone else decides they need water instead. I got the Veggie Breakfast, and it hit the spot (a bed of hash-browns with veggies, scrambled eggs, and two pieces of toast). The day after I drink I become a garbage disposal so I finish everything on my plate. Tera tries to beat me but can't even get close (she blames it on the Bloodies, I say she weak). Adam picks up the check which was very sweet of him and we head home to get ready for snowboarding.

Burton brings gets ready and fills up my gas for me (using my credit card of course). He didnt get a reciept but told me that the gas was 28 bones.

TIme: 2:00pm
Location: a gas station
Feeling: Happy I wasn't there
Cost: $28.00

We end up leaving at around 3 and snowboard for a little while before heading to the bar for a few birthday drinks and cheese curds (the Wisconsin version of cake).

Time: 5:30pm
Location: Welch bar
Feeling: good, its a great day out
Cost: $ 20.07

After a few more runs we head to the car to drink a few brews in the parking lot. Burton brought his beer bat (his version of a beer bong) to celebrate.

we get home aroung 8:00pm and I make us all dinner. A pasta with garlic shrimp, basil, pine nuts, spinach, tomatoes, and feta. For dessert meghan (Tera's friend) brings us cookies and we smoosh them up in ice cream.

Tera is passed out by 10:30 on her big day... haha

Daily Total: $48.07

Day Twenty-Four

After waking up at around 9, Tera was kind enough to make us omelets on her party night. Her Birthday is tomorrow. At 1:00pm we headed to NSAC in St. Paul for a meeting. Dan brought us some Coke zero that we drank to keep us awake. Finally at 4:30ish we finished up our meeting and headed home.

I took a little nap, ate, and then started getting ready. Tera was talking all day about how at work they had chocolate covered strawberries left over from valentine's day and she didn't get to eat one. So while she was showering I told her I needed to get gas, but really I went shopping. I hit up Kowalski's and they just happened to have three left. The guy at the counter didn't know how much they were so he charged me .50 per strawberry (these berries were huge with both white and dark chocolate on them).

Time: 7:45
Location: Kowalski's
Feeling: Rushed (I wasnt ready yet and dinner was at 8)
Cost: $1.61

Feeling rushed, I decided we really needed champaign to go with the strawberries. I quickly stopped at Lowry Hill Liquor for a bottle. Knowing nothing about champaign, I found a reasonable price range and then bought the nicest looking bottle.

Time: 7:55pm
Location: Lowry HIll
Feeling: even more rushed
Cost: $16.98

I picked up Whitney then headed home to finish getting ready. We finally made it to the boys house at 8:30 (we originally planned on eating at 7:30). Everyone was starving, except for me of course (I ate a late lunch). Tera chose this "finer diner" name Town Talk Diner. They wern't kidding about the word finer. They did an amazing job with presentation, and everything was homemade. We had cheese curds as an appetizer and for dinner I got a caesar salad with flakes of parmesan cheese on top. The food was good and the portions were larger than they appeared. Some meals came with garlic fries and a few people didnt like them so I became the garbage collector.

Time: 10:43pm
Location: Town Talk Diner
Feeling: stuffed
Cost: $20.07

Next stop, CC Club. I drove us all there and then left my car there for the rest of the night. Whitney bought a pitcher and a shot for us. Then I bought the next round.

Time: 1:07am
Location: CC Club
Feeling: Tipsy
Cost: $16.00

Last stop for the birthday celebration, Red Dragon. Tera was already wasted at this point and someone was already ontop of getting her a drink. So I bout myself a french lemonade. It was incredibly deceiving because I couldnt tell there was alcohol in it it tasted so sweet and good. So I slurped it down not realizing how much it would hit me in a few minutes.

Time: 1:56am
Location: Red Dragon
Feeling: wasted
Cost: $8.00

Thinking we were much closer to home, five of us decided to walk home. The walk was incredibly entertaining because Adam and Tera were 23 sheets to the wind. There were a few snow fights and several close calls on falling over. It was a great night! Happy Birthday Tera...

Daily Total: $62.66

Day Twenty-Three

Class was canceled this morning. Yeah... I went right back to bed and then headed to work.

At work I brought my left overs from the night before. I worked until 5:30ish and then went home and took another nap.

When I woke up I made popcorn and had a cider beer from our shopping excursion. I also ate some pesto and made a small malt.

Burton came over at around 9ish and we did some homework until 10:30.

Tera was working at Brit's so we went to visit her for a drink. She didn't charge us for the drinks and Burton gave her a tip so I didn't have to spend a dime all day! That was a first in a long time.

Daily Total: $0