« Day Twenty-Seven | Main | Day Twenty-Nine »

Day Twenty-Eight

So far I haven't spent a dime. But I am sure that will change within the hour, I am getting a little tired.

After Yoga I went to Dunn Bros for a water and had two granola bars. Then when I got to work I ate the rest of my Cadbury eggs. I am feeling a little sick right now of course but I will bounce back after I eat lunch.

For lunch I ate my fociccia sandwich with tomatoes, garlic, mozzarella, pine nuts, and spring greens. I toasted it at work and it tasted amazing.

Burton picked me up around 5:30 and we went back to my place. He made an Indian dish for dinner that was spicy but delicious (peas with some sauce and then something mushy that you dip bread into). After dinner he left and I started writing my paper.

There was an eclipse outside that is only seen every hundred years. The sun is behind the earth and the eclipse is the shadow. The red dot to the left of the moon is saturn. So I went to look at it around 9:30 and was planning on looking at it again around midnight but I was already in bed by then!

Daily Total: $0