The Language Center will begin entering general Summer Session reservations on April 15. You may submit reservation requests before that date, and they will be held until April 15. To have the best possibility of receiving the rooms and equipment you need, please submit by 9:00 AM, April 15.
- These reservations always require a reservation form.
- Please submit a form for each class section.
- Each class is allowed to reserve up to 20 hours in Jones Hall classrooms.
- Teachers of intensive courses may negotiate their needs.
- Reservations of other equipment and media are unlimited in terms of amount and frequency (within reason).
- Instructors must intend to use the technology they are reserving.
See http://languagecenter.cla.umn.edu/in_reservations.html for details on policy, and to make an online reservation request.
Jones 10 and 30 will each be unavailable for part of the summer, as the classrooms are are both being renovated.
LC classrooms will be available at the following times over the summer:
May Session (May 23 - June 10)
Monday - Friday: 8:00 - 4:30 pm
Summer Session: General (June 13 - August 19)
Monday - Wednesday: 8:00 - 5:30 pm
Thursday: 8:00 - 7:30 pm
Friday: 8:00 - 4:30 pm
Summer Session: Late (August 22 - August 26)
Monday - Friday: 8:00 - 4:30 PM