myU OneStop

Do What Matters

Get Involved with University Senate

| No Comments

Want to get involved in an activity on campus? Would you like to discuss
issues with faculty and administrators? The University Senate is looking
for undergraduate, graduate, and professional students to serve on a variety
of campus committees dealing with issues such as educational policy, honors
and awards, classrooms, research, and student affairs.

Find more information and an online application here.

Leave a comment

About this Entry

This page contains a single entry by almxx031 published on September 2, 2009 12:57 PM.

Apply for the All-Campus Elections Commission was the previous entry in this blog.

Join the Student Services Fees Committee is the next entry in this blog.

Find recent content on the main index or look in the archives to find all content.