Being a Welcome Week Leader offers numerous incentives and benefits.
- Being a recognized student leader on campus
- Developing pride and further a sense of belonging by representing the University of Minnesota
- Receiving training on topics such as: small group facilitation, University policies, and purposes of various organizations and services on campus
- Meeting student and faculty members of the campus community
- Being a resource and motivation to students transitioning to the University
Being a Welcome Week Leader is a great opportunity to strengthen
leadership skills and meet new people at the University. Find more information and an application here.