myU OneStop

Do What Matters

Intern Positions Open in the Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual, Transgender, Ally Programs Office (GLBTA)

The Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual, Transgender Ally Programs Office is looking to hire Student Interns for the 2010-11 school year. These internships are fun, and flexible while giving students excellent experience. As an intern, you will have responsibilities including communications, outreach, clerical duties, and assistance with planning and running of programs and events. Positions are for 8-12 hours per week and applicants must have work-study.

Interviews are currently being held and will continue until all positions are filled. For a full description of the position see GLBTA . You can contact Ross Neely at neely010@umn.edu to apply and call him directly at 612-626-3064 with any questions regarding the position.

Hey there, I just wanted to let you know that your site is excellent. I’m a frequent reader. I think it is so great, that I’ve actually gone ahead and linked to your site (dofollow) from here: http://reviewedcentre.com/websites-that-i-like/