The College of Pharmacy is looking for a student to fill a Experiential Education Support position for three months. It is a part-time position, 10-15 hours, paying $15/hr. Work-Study funds are preferred.
The EES will assist the Placement Coordinator in the data base support for the student placement software. In addition, position will support general office functions for the Office of Experiential Education
- Import and/or enter data into student placement system
- Validate data entry
- Report generation
- Customer service work: contacting pharmacists in follow-up to information
- Perform general clerical duties as requested, including answering phones, e-mails, typing and filing as requested
- Office experience and/or training beyond high school, to include experience managing databases (running reports, file maintenance) and entering data
- Working knowledge of data base programs (such as Access or Oracle)
- Experience working with Office software (Word, Excel)
- Customer service experience.
- Experience with reviewing and verifying data and correcting errors with a high degree of accuracy and detail.
- Experience handling confidential materials.
Abilities of successful candidate:
- Ability to finish tasks in a timely manner.
- Ability to interact professionally with a wide range of people.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
To view the full job posting and apply, visit the link below