Have you ever wondered what it would be like to live in a different country, make friends with people from all over the world, all while earning academic credit?
Visit 230 Heller Hall and make these happen!
What is the Learning Abroad Center?
• The Learning Abroad Center is a comprehensive resource for study, service-learning, work, intern, volunteer, and travel experiences worldwide.
• We provide innovative international learning experiences that expand and redefine the world for a diverse population of students, colleagues, and staff.
• The Learning Abroad Center continues to promote empowerment, development, understanding, and responsibility in the global community.
What Learning Abroad programs are offered?
• With 300 programs in over 70 countries, we are confident there is a program that will fit your needs and will help you achieve your academic goals.
• Programs vary in length, academic focus, teaching format, language requirements, cost, and degree of independence demanded of participants.
What does the Learning Abroad Center offer?
• The Learning Abroad Center offers a full range of advising and support services to students on such issues as program selection, academic planning, financial planning, registration, credit, cultural adjustment, travel planning, and re-entry.
With planning, students in any undergraduate major can study abroad and fulfill degree requirements, so stop into 230 Heller Hall or visit www.UMabroad.umn.edu to start your journey today!