Futura Language Professionals is currently looking for part-time Spanish Instructors for the 2012/2013 school year
Paid internships are available to students in the Departments of Education and Spanish.
Futura Language Professionals is currently seeking various candidates to fill their paid internship positions for the 2012-2013 school year, which begins in September. These positions are specifically to act as Part-Time Spanish Instructors in their before and after school Spanish enrichment programs. Students who participate in this program will gain valuable experience in their fields, as well as an opportunity to booster their resumes for graduation.
Futura Language Professionals are a community-based Spanish school, which provides parent funded after school Spanish instruction to elementary aged students. They have two proven and written curriculum. Their methods utilize songs, games, and cultural activities to create a fun and dynamic learning environment.
The Basics of the program:
• Classes meet for 45 minutes to one hour per week immediately before or after school
• Classes offered for eight or ten weeks in the fall and spring semesters
• Dynamic theme-based or ten-part conversational programs curriculum offered
• Classes held onsite at local elementary schools
• A competitive wage ($28-35/hr)
• Paid training ($10.50/hour)
• Curriculum, materials, and lesson plans provided
• A flexible schedule
• Mentoring and an opportunity to network with local schools
• Formal observations at least once per semester
• Written evaluation (to be provided to your department if requested)
• No certification is required
• Near fluency in Spanish is essential
• Experience working with children
• Reliable transportation
• Must have junior standing or above at the university level
• Fall and spring semester commitment (Late Sept through April)
• Responsible and dynamic students encouraged to apply!
Students can apply by sending a resume and cover letter to:
Or call at 952-261-4105