Rosalyn's Random Thoughts.

As I think back to our last meeting and consider the topic discussed in the Learning Circle of Steve and Jenna, I can see a direct relationship to the question they asked and the readings. Although I think the question that they originally had in mind was more about inclusion and diversity than just belonging to a group. As I mentioned during the circle, my life experiences have lead me away from groups, more so than toward groups. When I was young I used to think I was strange because I was always excluded, but I was not impacted negatively by that exclusion as I actually preferred it. I recently was searching for something and found some notes that I had written to myself. After re reading this note, it reminded me of the circuitous route that my life has taken. It also made me think that God must have had a specific plan for my life, as I have spent the better part of my life alone but not lonely and actually find peace in being alone with myself.

I would like to take this opportunity to say thank you to all my fellow students who have made this a fun semester, and a thank you to Lynn who has made this a very positive learning experience.

Thank you for adding in additional blog postings, Rosalyn. I appreciate the way you have added to the flow of converation and how you help connect the themes and the events between class sessions.

This page contains a single entry by Rosalyn Washington published on April 6, 2007 3:37 PM.

Rosalyn's 4th Posting was the previous entry in this blog.

Brad's Fifth Posting is the next entry in this blog.