SPRING COMMENCEMENT

The Graduate School is pleased to announce that the Spring 2010 commencement exercises will be held on Friday May 7, 2010 at 2:00 PM in Northrop Auditorium.

Students who intend to participate in the Spring 2010 Commencement Ceremony must submit the Commencement Attendance Approval form to Kathy Walter by Wednesday, February 24. In addition to this form, MA and SC students must have submitted their degree program in order to participate; PhD students must have submitted the Thesis Proposal and Prospectus forms.

Posted by kwalter at 11:02 AM

SPECIALIST CERTIFICATE COMMITTEE REQUIREMENT

The Graduate School has approved a change in the requirements for the Specialist Certificate committee. For Specialist Certificate final exams that take place in Spring 2005 and beyond, only three members will be required. In addition, committees are no longer required to include an examining committee member external to the major field.
If you wish to make changes to your committee, you will need your adviserís approval. As a courtesy, be sure to inform any committee members that you are dropping. Please email me (kwalter@umn.edu) with the changes so I can forward the information to the Graduate School. If you are adding a new member, be sure to email their agreement to serve to me or ask them to sign the Examining Committee Consent Form (http://www.education.umn.edu/EdPsych/forms/committee.pdf).

Posted by epsy-adm at 2:28 PM