« Flaw #1 | Main | im done coming up with creative titles »

Flaw #2

Flaw #2 : serious inattention to detail. And I mean serious. Example number one: I will be flipping through a patients chart and one of the pieces of information I'm supposed to find is the person's race. So I'm looking through patient visits, and on one visit the patient will be listed as an black female, on the next she will be white, and the next she'll go back to being black. Strange how that happens huh? Example number 2: Once again flipping through visits, and I come accross someone the doctor describes as an 5-year-old boy. That's perfectly normal...until I come across another one of the same patients visits where there listed as a girl! I mean really, is it that tough to get down the right gender? It really makes me wonder how much attention the physician is giving their client and how much they actually value their health.
Now, that I've made myself sound very cynical about the health care system, let me take the time to say that not every doctor is like that. There are many who document there visits very thoroughly and don't leave out any information. It's just those few who rush through things and don't spend enough time paying attention to the task at hand that make people skeptical of who theyre putting their health in the hands of. Okay. Ranting over.

That's crazy! It kind of makes you nervous about visiting the doctor's office.