Recently in Project 4 > Digital Presentation Category

Final Project - Digital Animation

For my final project I chose to work with some pretty basic animation. I started with a very elaborate idea, but as finals week demanded more, I found less and less time to be pursuing the ambitious proposal. I tried to keep the same image concept, which I feel I did, but I couldn't make the project what I wanted in such a short time. The images are inspired by the lyrics of a musical artist, Dan Deacon. I am disappointed that I messed up the frame timed and feel short of the required time. I still feel this project is a good example of how simple animation can be, but it also allowed me to face the difficulties of the animating process. I left the animation without a introduction or ending since I would not consider it finished. There is still more inspiration in Deacon's music for me to interpret and with more time I can put more care into the video.

This page is an archive of recent entries in the Project 4 > Digital Presentation category.

Project 3 > Digital Storytelling is the previous category.

Project Reflections is the next category.