I am not superwoman | Main |

So I am Superwoman...

Well not really superwoman but I think I'm getting close. I finally came to my senses after crying for 2 days and getting nothing done. I decided not to drop the class I talked about before the morning of the test. So I went and took the test and definetly thought I failed it but I decided as long as I passed the class I would be fine. Well I got the grade back today and somehow I managed a "B." I'm not sure how I managed that but I did. That test was horrible. It took me an hour to finish it and most people didn't have time to finish. There were 6 short answer/essay questions. Crazy! But I'm happy I passed and didn't do to bad. I did ok on my other tests too. I'm finding now that when I get really stressed that the best thing to do is to go to bed and listen to "calm" music. I think the onlyl calm music I have is Coldplay and John Mayer but hey that works. My roommate keeps trying to get me to listen to Enya but I can't stand Enya. It's almost equivalent to fingernails on a chalkboard!

Posted by estr0043 at October 13, 2005 11:08 PM