The Question Every Girl wants an answer to... | Main | Get out of my neighborhood!

If guys would just think...

So I didn't hear from or see the guy in my last post for almost a week. That's pretty bad considering I work with him. (Yes I am aware that is a very bad idea!) He works in another buiding so its not like I'll just pass by him in the hallway. Finally I emailed him on Monday and talked to him and told him he was on my shit list. He didn't really understand why. His excuse for not calling was that he was really busy. That is the WORST excuse in the world. Now that there are cell phones there is no such thing as not having any time to call someone. I just don't get it. I told him that if whatever is going on is going to continue that he needs to figure out how to pick up a phone. He said he will but I don't really believe him. I'm thinking I just need to not give him the time of day now because I think he thinks I will let this continue. I think it will get to him if I don't bother to email him or call him because he no longer gets the attention he wants. Oh well looks like I'll be going to the company christmas party alone...

Posted by estr0043 at November 16, 2005 5:10 PM