'Living By The Spirit'

What did you learn about yourself by completing the inventories?

After reviewing my answers to some of the questions I had an epiphany. I can remember now the countless time I would pray to God. I would request that I have the ability to see, hear, think, and basically live in the spirit, because as a Christian that is what makes the daily strive easier. At any rate, from the results of inventories that were done I have realized that my prayer has been answered and that I have come to began living in the spirit. My priorities have changed, even throughout daily life. The ten minutes to yourself thing that the author mention I not only do buy it is more like 1 and Ĺ hours a day, mostly through prayer and meditation on God. Everything in my life is being and on its way to lining up with Godís will for my life and thus the answers to many of the questions was on a spiritual level for me. I am overjoyed to have realized this supernatural change in me in such a surprising way. I enjoyed doing the inventories, I love learning about myself and the new things that have manifested themselves on the outside from what God has transformed already on the inside of me. After reviewing my answers to some of the questions I had an epiphany. I can remember now the countless time I would pray to God. I would request that I have the ability to see, hear, think, and basically live in the spirit, because as a Christian that is what makes the daily strive easier. At any rate, from the results of inventories that were done I have realized that my prayer has been answered and that I have come to began living in the spirit. My priorities have changed, even throughout daily life. The ten minutes to yourself thing that the author mention I not only do buy it is more like 1 and Ĺ hours a day, mostly through prayer and meditation on God. Everything in my life is being and on its way to lining up with Godís will for my life and thus the answers to many of the questions was on a spiritual level for me. I am overjoyed to have realized this supernatural change in me in such a surprising way. I enjoyed doing the inventories, I love learning about myself and the new things that have manifested themselves on the outside from what God has transformed already on the inside of me. 

Posted by at September 15, 2005 1:46 PM