'Living By The Spirit'

What did you learn about yourself by completing the inventories?

After reviewing my answers to some of the questions I had an epiphany. I can remember now the countless time I would pray to God. I would request that I have the ability to see, hear, think, and basically live in the spirit, because as a Christian that is what makes the daily strive easier. At any rate, from the results of inventories that were done I have realized that my prayer has been answered and that I have come to began living in the spirit. My priorities have changed, even throughout daily life. The ten minutes to yourself thing that the author mention I not only do buy it is more like 1 and ˝ hours a day, mostly through prayer and meditation on God. Everything in my life is being and on its way to lining up with God’s will for my life and thus the answers to many of the questions was on a spiritual level for me. I am overjoyed to have realized this supernatural change in me in such a surprising way. I enjoyed doing the inventories, I love learning about myself and the new things that have manifested themselves on the outside from what God has transformed already on the inside of me. After reviewing my answers to some of the questions I had an epiphany. I can remember now the countless time I would pray to God. I would request that I have the ability to see, hear, think, and basically live in the spirit, because as a Christian that is what makes the daily strive easier. At any rate, from the results of inventories that were done I have realized that my prayer has been answered and that I have come to began living in the spirit. My priorities have changed, even throughout daily life. The ten minutes to yourself thing that the author mention I not only do buy it is more like 1 and ˝ hours a day, mostly through prayer and meditation on God. Everything in my life is being and on its way to lining up with God’s will for my life and thus the answers to many of the questions was on a spiritual level for me. I am overjoyed to have realized this supernatural change in me in such a surprising way. I enjoyed doing the inventories, I love learning about myself and the new things that have manifested themselves on the outside from what God has transformed already on the inside of me. 

Posted by at 1:46 PM

Child Psy, Team Char.tics..

Characteristics that are found within the field of Child Psychology are mostly the shared leadership, a participating environment, and enthusiasm about the matter at hand in order to fully address families, children, and adolescents’ needs. For example, a team within this field today, the South Hennepin Child Protection Study Team, which are a combination of community members, schools, public health and other human services providers who came together to study and identify community-based responses for dealing with issues of child abuse and neglect. Members of this team equally have the common goal to maintain a clear focus on the safety and well being of children. Yet in general, within the group itself, characteristics may also include, demonstrating respect, having constructive conflict, motivation to problem solve, and the realization that “two heads are better than one.”

Proverbs 14: 29 He that is slow to anger is great in understanding.........

Posted by at 1:50 PM

Second Blog

WHEN RATING MYSELF BASED ON GOLEMAN'S PERSONAL AND SOCIAL EMOTIONAL COMEPTENCES I WOULD SAY I WAS ABOUT A 3 OUT OF 5 MAYBE EVEN 4 OUT OF 5. THAT IS RATHER HIGH OF A RATING BUT I WOULD CONTRIBUTE IT TO MY RELIGIOUS BACKGROUND AND WHAT I BELIEVE AS A CHRISTIAN. STRIVING TO BE A "GOOD PERSON" IS ONE MY PRIORITIES EVERY DAY. "GOOD PERSON" I KNOW IS A VAGUE TERM BUT BY IT I MEAN EXACTLY WHAT GOLEMAN TALKS ABOUT. OVERALL I AM AWARE OF WHO I AM AS A PERSON AND CONFIDENT. CONSTANTLY I SELF REFLECT ON THE WAY I INTERACT WITH PEOPLE AS WELL AS HOW THAT INTERACTION FEELS WITHIN ME. MY MOTIVATION IS MY CHRISTIANITY STRIVING TO BE CHRIST LIKE, AND EMPATHY GOES RIGHT ALONG WITH THAT GOAL. THUS FAR IN LIFE I HAVE DONE WELL WHEN IT COMES TO EMOTIONAL INTELLIGENCE YET MY WEAKNESS I'D HAVE TO SAY IS SOCIAL SKILLS WHICH I FEEL IS A LARGE PART OF IT. I NEED TO WORK ON BEING MORE OF A LEADER THAT IS CONVINCING AND PERSUASIVE INSTEAD OF A PERSON WHO STEERS CLEAR OF CONFORTATION EVEN IF IT NEEDS TO BE PUT OUT IN FRONT, WHICH IS WHY I'LL GIVE MYSELF A COMPLETE 3 OUT OF 5.

Posted by at 1:56 PM

First Blog

WELL, MY NAME IS PRISCILL EUBANKS. THIS IS MY THRID YEAR ATTENDING THE UNIVERSITY OF MINNESOTA AT THE COLLEGE OF LIBERAL ARTS, WHERE I AM STUDYING TO EARN A BA IN CHILD PSYCHOLOGY AND A MINOR IN TECHNINCAL WRITING AND YOUTH STUDIES. MY HOME TOWN WHERE I PERMANTLY RESIDE IN IS MILWAUKEE WISONSIN WHERE I ONE DAY HOPE TO RUN MY OWN GROUP HOME FOR CHILD. WHEN RUNNING A BUISNESS ONE NEEDS TO HAVE THE QUALITIES IT TAKES TO "KEEP EVERYTHING GOING SMOOTHLY," THUS I FEEL THAT THIS CLASS WILL OFFER ME THE EXPERIENCE AND INFORMATION I NEED INORDER TO HAVE A SUCCESSFUL YOUTH ORGANIZATION AS WELL AS THE LEADERSHIP QUAILITIES AS WELL.

ALL THAT ASIDE I AS A PERSON AM JUST A CHURCH GIRL WHO LOVES TO PRASIE DANCE, SING IN CHOIRS, PLAYING BASKETBALL, LEARNING MORE ABOUT THE SPIRTUALY SIDE OF LIFE, AND SPEND TIME WITH FRIENDS AND FAMILY

Posted by at 1:37 PM