Me

I'm Beth. I came to the U from Cottage Grove, MN so I have not traveled far. I wanted to move farther away from home but couldn't resist the twin cities. I love the huge campus and how many different people I meet every day. I'm hoping to major in Actuarial Science.
In high school my main hobby was dance, tap and pointe were my favorite. I was on the senior competitive line at the studio Dance By Kris. I had class four nights a week and multiple competitions and recitals, therefore dancing was pretty much the only extracurricular activity I had time for. I also worked at a dry cleaners for two years, which was not fun. I am currently working as the switchboard operator at Transport America every single Saturday and every single Sunday from 7am to 5pm. This is also not very fun, but it's money. I'm currently pledging a business fraternity which keeps me extremely busy, but I like it.
I guess that's all I have to say about myself at this point. I don't know why anyone would ever want to spend their precious time reading this, but if you did, I appreciate it!
-Beth