« Advanced EndNote Training Session 10/2/08 | Main | Quick survey on keeping current and managing information »

New Procedure for Using a Budget Number to Make Copies in the Library

If you use an EFS/budget number to make copies in the Bio-Medical Library, please read the following message about a procedure change, effective January 1st - you will need to use a departmental copy card beginning in January. If you pay for copies with your personal UCard, there is no procedure change. Contact the library circulation desk (6-4045) for more information.

****
Attention EFS account users! The Bio-Medical Library is introducing a new service! We're joining the new Gopher GOLD™ Departmental Copy Card program, which is already in use by all other University Libraries.

What is it? It’s like a credit card tied to your departmental budget. Charge copies and prints at any University Library, some University Printing Services locations and University computer labs, and your department will be billed at the end of the month.

What does it do for me? You’ll never have to wait in line again for library staff to collect and count your prints. You’ll no longer have to remember complex EFS numbers. And you’ll never have to recharge the card!

How do I get one and when do I start? Stop at the service desk for more information, the sooner the better!

After December 31, 2008, only U Cards or Departmental Copy Cards will be accepted at the Bio-Medical Library.