Welcome!

liz1.gif
Welcome to my blog! For those of you who don't know me, I'm Liz Fine, the Health Sciences Libraries' liaison to the School of Nursing. I've set up this blog as an easy way for me to communicate with faculty and staff about news and issues related to library resources, collections and services. Also, if I get frequently asked questions, I'll post the answers here in case others were wondering the same thing.

I have added all faculty and staff to the notification list, so that you'll get an email with new content every time this blog is updated. You can also search the blog at blog.lib.umn.edu/evfine/nursingliaison for old entries, so you don't need to save the notification emails.

If you'd like to be removed from the notification list, please let me know. Also, if you know of someone who isn't on the list who you'd like me to add, please let me know that as well!

My aim is to keep this blog targeted, so you can stay up to date without being buried in extra information. Please contact me if you have any questions or suggestions. Thanks!

Liz