Important due dates for submitting financial transactions for Fiscal Year (FY) 2010 must be followed to help minimize last-minute problems. Respecting these deadlines will provide adequate time for appropriate review, approval and processing of transactions, and will reduce the risk of improperly posted documents due to system delays, unavailable approvers, unforeseeable errors or other problems.
FY2010 deadlines include:
Additional deadlines have been sent to all Extension staff who routinely prepare financial documents for accounting transactions. For questions regarding these deadlines, contact your accounting representative or Extension Finance and Planning.
- June 17, noon - Requisitions (requests that are $50,000 and over)
- June 17, noon - PO Vouchers (any invoice that is matched to a PO)
- June 23, 2 p.m. - Non-PO Vouchers (Single payment requests including expense/travel reimbursement. Reminder: University policy states that all expense and travel reimbursements should be submitted within 15 days of the scheduled trip return.)
- June 23, 4:30 p.m. - A/R Billing (customer maintenance requests)
- June 25 - Purchasing Card (PCARD) reconciliation
- June 29, noon - A/R Billing (customer profile exists)