Important due dates for submitting financial transactions for Fiscal Year (FY) 2011 must be followed to help minimize last-minute problems. Respecting these deadlines will provide adequate time for appropriate review, approval and processing of transactions, and will reduce the risk of improperly posted documents due to system delays, unavailable approvers, unforeseeable errors or other problems.
- June 15 - Requisitions and PO Vouchers (any invoice that is matched to a PO)
- June 22 - Non-PO Vouchers (Single payment requests including expense/travel reimbursement. Reminder: University policy states that all expense and travel reimbursements should be submitted within 15 days of the scheduled trip return.)
- June 24 - A/R Billing (customer maintenance requests) - establish customers
- June 29, noon - A/R Billing (customer profile exists) - create invoices
- June 30, noon - Purchasing Card (PCARD) reconciliation & deposits
Additional deadlines have been sent to all Extension staff who routinely prepare financial documents for accounting transactions. For questions regarding these deadlines, contact your accounting representative or Extension Finance and Planning.