Extension faculty, educators and program staff are encouraged to register for the Extension Program Conference, October 8-10 at the Hilton in Bloomington. The cut-off date for the reduced U of M Extension group rate is September 10, so make your hotel reservation online today!
A sampling of what's in store at this year's conference:
- Keynote sessions: featuring U of M President Eric Kaler and instructional technology expert, Barbara Chamberlin.
- Research roundtables: Interactive discussions about Extension research and how it generates new knowledge and/or innovative practices for Extension work.
- Breakout sessions: The backbone of the conference is concurrent, educational offerings (detailed breakout session descriptions will be available soon).
- Lightning talks: Back by popular demand, the lightning talks session is an informal event on Tuesday evening featuring rapid-fire presentations from colleagues.
- Biometric health screening: Have your blood pressure, body mass index, and body fat percentage measured by a University RN and earn points toward reducing non-federal health insurance premiums. Sign-up for a 5-minute health screening.
Senior Associate Dean