University of Minnesota Extension
Menu Menu

Extension > Extension Retiree Newsletter > Year End Giving Options

Year End Giving Options

| Leave a comment

As you know, Extension takes University research and education into people's lives, engaging Minnesotans to address many of today's complex issues. Your gift to Extension will make a difference throughout Minnesota.

Some ways retirees have chosen to continue their support for Extension is through fully deductible charitable contributions to the following funds: Extension Dean & Director's Fund (#3419), Extension Internship Fund (#3500), Minnesota Extension Workers Scholarship Fund (#2941), and Qualey/Skjervold Extension Scholarship & Professional Development Fund (#3162).  

Gifts to support Extension can be made online (click on Make a Gift), or mailed to the University of Minnesota Foundation (designate Extension as gift beneficiary and fund of interest), CM-3854, PO Box 70870, St. Paul, MN  55170-3854.   

For questions about giving, or including Extension in your estate plan, contact Jane Johnson, Extension Development Officer, at 612-626-3717 or  

Leave a comment

  • © 2014 Regents of the University of Minnesota. All rights reserved.
  • The University of Minnesota is an equal opportunity educator and employer. Privacy