This space is for YOU! We will publish exciting news from your research team here, just send any pictures, videos or stories to Katie-Lyn at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Extension > Driven to Discover Citizen Science: Provoking authentic inquiry > Archives > Research team updates Archive
Recently in the Research team updates Category
This space is FOR YOU! We will publish exciting news from your research team here. Send any stories or pictures you'd like published to Katie-Lyn Bunney at email@example.com.
- Here are some pictures of the Breck birders group from Barbara Jacobs-Smith, adult research team member, Minneapolis:
- Indigo Bunting:
- Here are some pictures from Laura Molenaar's monarch group in New London, Minnesota:
- Larva on Maximilian sunflower:
- "We suspect this is the adult of the larva":
- "We suspect this is the pupa.The larvae was so thick in the sunflowers the kids became covered in the black goo. Isn't it fun when we find something we have never observed before."
Katie Humason created this video about her D2D group's experience -- the group went from start to finish in two weeks. This video is a great example of what can be done with some photos and video clips!
This space is FOR YOU! We will publish exciting news from your research team here. Send any stories or pictures you'd like published to Grant at firstname.lastname@example.org.