The Mystery Project

The Greek stories are always interesting to me. Doing the mystery project was interesting. Our project was the Persephone, eleusis and hades story. We went to a ranch, were we took bunch of pictures running around, as if they are galloping. What I did was taking pictures in black and white and developing it, and also making sketches of Hades. I like the way the pictures came out in black and white, it gives it a different view.

Drawing

bird.jpg

Just a drawing I was doing for the fairy tale story scanned, but I did not use it.

Digital Technology as Tools (Robert Raushenberg)

Looking through this Digital Art book, it's so interesting how different artist use digital imaging to do their work, either photograph, painting, or animations. What caught my attention was Robert Raushenberg's photograph. He scanned a number of 35mm photographs, which he had printed using a water-soluble pigments. Then collage all the images, then applied water to thier surfaces and separately transferred them to paper. His final print was photographed and processed as a traditional screenprint. This photography with screenprint shows how digital tchnologies can let you composite and collage anything. It also shows texture in this photograph. Most artist using photograph or painting have gone to the next level using digital technology. Scptt Groesbach, one of the artist.

Bio:http://www.guggenheimcollection.org/site/artist_bio_133.html

Art work and if you want to buy it: http://wwar.com/masters/r/rauschenberg-robert.html

Continue reading "Digital Technology as Tools (Robert Raushenberg)" »

Why Turtles have a Cracked Shell

Fairytale.jpg

1) There was famine on Earth. The birds got together and were talking to each other
2)Mr. Turtle wonders how the birds survive in this kind of situation and decide to confront them. How do they do it.
3) The birds don't want to say anything, some were just watching.
4) They decide to tell Mr. Turtle, that there is a place in the sky were they go to eat.
5) Mr. turtle ask if he could come along, but the birds asked, how is he getting there? Mr. turtle told if they could please donate each feather for him, it won't cost them a thing.
6) Before they went, Mr. Turtle told them they should all have a nick name, as some people do if they go out, they all did. And Mr. Turtle's nick name was EVERYBODY. The birds all agreed.
7) When they got there, the person in charge told them before they start to eat, they should all pray. Before they prayed, Mr. Turtle ask, who does all this food belongs to? they all answered EVERYBODY, he asked them again, they replied thesame answer. They went on praying.
8) After they finished praying, they found out that the food was all gone, Mr. Turtle told them when he asked who does this food belong to? you all answered EVERYBODY, who is EVERYBODY, they said you. The birds got mad and took their feathers from Mr. Turtle.
9) After all this situation, there is no way Mr. Turtle could fly back down, he now told the birds to do him a favor, if they get down to earth they should tell his wife to get every soft things in the house so he could land softly.
10) When the birds got to Mr. Turtles house, they told his wife a different story. She should birng out any hard thing in the house. When Mr. Turtle was ready, he wasn't able to see from far away, but he could see some things out there, so he free fall and when he landed, he landed on every hard things out there. Rocks, metal etc....

That is how Turtles have a Cracked Shell............

My self portrait

akself.jpg
This is the first project, a self portrait. Which I decided to do about my culture and what I like to do..

STILL TESTING

ONE TWO..........