To add a picture:
1. Find an image on your computer or online that you want to post.
2. If you found your image online, save the image to your computer-- make sure you know where it's saved to so you can find it!
3. On the "Create Entry" page, click the "Insert Image" button (looks like a photo).
4. Click "Upload new image."
5. Click "Choose image." Find the file you want to upload and select it.
6. Add a description or tags for your image if you like, otherwise just hit finish.
7. A line of html code will come up in your post. If you hit preview, this code will be replaced by your image!
To embed a link (like this one: ):
1. Find a link you want to include.
2. For most websites, copy the web address from the bar at the top of your browser; for Youtube videos, click "Share" and it will give you a address specifically for embedding.
3. On the Create Entry page, click the "Link" button (looks like links in a chain).
4. Copy and paste your web address into the box that comes up.
5. The html code created when you do this causes a clickable link to come up in your post.
6. The link may disappear if it's the last thing in your entry, so make sure you include at least a line of text below it.