Whoa!!! Déjà Vu!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z_KmNZNT5xw

Have you ever had the "been there, done that" feeling after an experience? If you answered yes, you have had a déjà vu experience. Déjà vu is French and means already seen. In a déjà vu experience, a person has one or more strange visions of familiarity. About two thirds of people experience déjà vu moments. These experiences are largely reported by people who travel frequently, who have liberal political and religious beliefs, and who remember their dreams.
Some scientists say an excess of dopamine, a neurotransmitter, in the temporal lobes may play a part in déjà vu experiences. Also, the right temporal lobe is greatly responsible for feelings of familiarity. Individuals who suffer a minor seizure in the right temporal lobe may occasionally experience a déjà vu moment before the seizure. Déjà vu moments may also be caused from a present experience being similar to a past experience.
People who support the idea of the déjà vu experience say it is a memory from a past life. This claim violates the falsifiability scientific research principle. As a result, this claim lies outside of the limits of science and cannot be proven or tested.
The déjà vu experience makes me think a lot about the topic. Since there is no way to scientifically test the déjà vu experience, it is impossible to know if it is a phenomenon a person actually experiences, or if it is just a hoax.
There have been times in my life when I get the déjà vu feeling that I have been somewhere or done something before exactly like it is playing out. This extraordinary claim requires extraordinary evidence, but since the déjà vu experience lies outside the limits of science, no extraordinary evidence can be provided to validate this claim.