What would the Big Five say about you?

In chapter 14 we learned about the Big Five Model of personality. The Big Five is a personality model that contains five general traits and every human may fall into one or more of these traits. The five traits are Openness to experience ,Conscientiousness, Extraversion ,Agreeableness, and Neuroticism. There are two acronyms that we can use to memorize these traits ; OCEAN and CANOE. The Big Five model can be used to predict how someone will handle a certain situation. For example , Extraversion has been positively correlated with successful performance with salespersons. The Big Five can be used to describe anybody even those that people have never met or people with psychological disorders. I have attached a video that also explains a little bit more into what exactly each of the Big Five traits mean. One of the examples is Curious George and he falls into the category of Openness ( hints the name ; Curious).

The first week of Psychology we were asked to take a personality test and record our scores. I scored especially high in Extraversion and Conscientiousness. I wasn't surprised by my scores on Extraversion because I find myself to be very social and enjoy gatherings where I can meet new people and also I would consider myself very responsible and coordinated which deals with Conscientiousness. I like everything to be on time and have everything in neat order. I think that the Big Five is a very accurate test and can tell a lot about a person for example in job situations and how a person will deal with a situation under pressure.

I believe that The Big Five model is accurate but I also wonder if there are some other hidden traits that can be broken down into a smaller category and if the Big Five could possibly expand to more traits.