Hi back to Lincoln Students

Hi again, the reason that i didn't come to Lincoln school last friday because I had some conflits with some of my other classes, so I couldn't go to your school. Yes, I know that game design is hard to be a game design. I am taking one of the design class next semster to see how I like those kinds of class, then I could taking more classes anything related to design. My first semster of college classes will be over next week on wed. and my last finals test will be on Dec. 17th on saturday. I am sure that you would think it's weird to have a test or class on saturday. Also, i never have any class on monday, so I am always free on Monday to do all of my homework and sleep till late, how fun is that!!

Posted by at 4:06 PM

Respone back to Lincoln Students

I stay at my mom's house for thanksgiving and around 10 people was at my mom's house. I enjoyed it, did you enjoy your thanksgiving. Yes, I love to play video games, I have playstation 2 and xbox, and two of my favorite games is grand theft auto: San Andreas for PS 2 and Madden 2006 for xbox. Had you met any deaf and what do you think of them? What's your favorite video games and what do you want to be someday, I want to be a game design or computer programmer someday. Why do you hate your classes, at least it makes you smart if you try hard and lead yourself into a higher education future like going to college and get a great job/future. Any more questions that you would like to ask?

Posted by at 4:06 PM

Other Comments for Lincoln Student

I sucks at art, too, and I always struggle drawing a picture that looks good. Are any of your new classes esay or hard so far? Which class that you are taking that you like the most, and do you get to decide which classes to take. I can decide most of the classes myself, but there are some required classes that I need to take to graduate from my major. Most of the classes I am taking at college is for my major and related to what job i want for my future. It's nice to decide what class that I want to take which those classes is the class that I like to take and have a job that i enjoy.

Posted by at 4:33 PM

Comments for Lincoln Students

Hi Jim, that's good that you are focusing in school right now to get yourself a good grade and a good future for yourself. I work on my homework most of the time during the halloween evening and handle out some of the candy to little kids who go on a trick or treat. The important thing that you got to do in school is to finish all homework on time and focus on your schoolwork, and have some fun with your friends (soical), too. I can't have a girl roommate on the campus dorm, but i can if i live off campus. Most of the dorm are huge!!!!

Posted by at 4:30 PM

One more question for Lincoln Students

What is the most important thing to you right now in your life that you want to do for your future? Like go college, gradute from high school, get good job, play in any kinds of pro football, basketball, baseball or whatever that you think that is important for you to success in your life and your future.

Posted by at 4:35 PM

Two Things in college life Lincoln Students might find interest.

What is cool about college is I gets to decide to show up for the class or not and i gets to eat anytime i want to. If i don't want to show up for class, it's my money and grade. I show up for class most of the times so I could get good grades and graduate from college instead of failing all of the classes. Showing up for a college class is all up to you.

Posted by at 4:32 PM

Respond to the Lincoln Students

Hi, I am 18 years old young man, not a girl. What you was asking if i have boyfriend, no i don't because i have a girlfriend, haha. I think i am a good students because I had been getting good grades in all of the classes at u of m. The three things that I would like people to know me is I like to do stuff on computers, I want to becoming a computer programmer some day, and I love to play casnio game called blackjack.

Posted by at 4:26 PM

Questions for Lincoln Students

I wonder how did you guys felt when you had to walk from home to school and from school to dorm, how did you felt about the the neigbhorhood that you are living in? Do you get enough food and sleep everyday? What do you like/dislike about Lincoln? Any more things that you would want to let me know would be great. Thanks for your time!!!

Posted by at 10:22 PM

Myself

Hi, my name is Corey. I am attending at U of Minnesota for general college right now. I decided to go college because I want to have a good future and life for myself by getting good job. I like to play many different kinds of sports, but basketball, football, and baseball are three of my most favorite sports. I like to play a casnio game called blackjack a lot, few time, i go to casnio and play there. I loses sometime, and i wins sometime. Now you know something about myself.

Posted by at 2:27 PM

How is what we are talking about in our class connecting to your life or to other classes?

The essay that we are working on right now have some relates to my life because the area where Lincoln school is. All of the things that we talked about in our class related to Lincoln that there are many awful things that is happening at there. I knew how it felt to be in that kinds of area/school because there are many shooting that is happening at there. There was one time when I was riding with my parent in the car. All suddenly, one man ran to a car and pointing at the car. My parent drove back and leave the place as quickly as possible. There was other time when I was walking with my friend, a africa american guy ran to him and stole his sidekick (cell phone). We was very unexpecting when this happened. I heard from the television that it says that Minneapolis is the most safest large-size city in USA. Obvious there is some of the other large-size cities in USA are worse than Minneapolis. Still, many things can happens to anybody no matter where you are. In Lincoln area, you need to be extra careful and watch out for yourself. It's interesting that we are talking about during the class, and I had some of the experience myself in those kind of area, i knew it is very horrible area to be at. All people need to do is to watch out for themselves when they are in those kind of area. Our class now have more knowedgle on what kinds of thing that is happening in Lincoln.

Posted by at 3:40 PM