Lincoln Neighorhood Vs. Anne Sullivan Neighborhood

I went to Anne Sullivan from Kindergarten to 8th grade, Anne Sullivan is a elementary and middle school in southeast of Minneapolis; it is pretty close to here, U of M. My neighborhood was not too bad, most of the house was in good shape instead of wrecking houses which is near Lincoln elementary school. I was not really afraid to go out during the night near my home, because there was not a lot of people walking around outside during the night. When I driving throught with my parents, I always feel uncomfortable around the area, where the Lincoln is, even when I am in the car, i keeping wondering if there will be any gangster that will starting shooting and get people killed. The reason I felt like that way because I was riding with my parent near that area, a spanish man pulled his gun out of his pocket and point at a car. The person in the car had to do whatever what the man wanted him to do. My mom back up and drove out of the events as quickly as possible. There are a lot of people dress like a gangster, and I would definitely very afraid to walk through those kind of area during the night, did i forget during the day. It is pretty scary during the day and night, the night usually to be the worse time to be outside near those kinds of area.

at October 13, 2005 4:47 PM