Upcoming Plan B presentations
* John Hackett will present "Using GIS in Business Applications"
from 10:30-11:00 am on Thursday, Dec. 10 in Blegen 445.
* Tom Goerger will present "Dealing with Disaster: Emergency
Management in GIS" from 10-10:30 am on Wed., Dec. 16 in Blegen 445.
* Rachel Jordan will present "Interactive Visualization Applications
for Hydrologic Data" from 10-10:30 am on Thursday, Dec. 17 in
* Clay (Cottingim) Austin will present "Distributing GIS
Functionality over the WWW: A Technical Review of Web Mapping and
the MN Department of Natural Resources Tagged Fish Reporter" from
10-10:30 am on Friday, Dec. 18 in Blegen 445.
* Mike Kasel will present "Proactive Maintenance and Increased
Efficiency in Utility Management: City of Rosemount Streetlight
Inventory Project" from 1-1:30 pm on Friday, Dec. 18 in Blegen 445.