You will complete course evaluations and write one final (brief!) reflective essay in class.
The Inquiry Project is due at class time. Place the following required items in a folder:
1. Making a Claim handout (tentative thesis/claim Nov. 5)
2. First draft, both copies (peer reviewed Nov. 12)
3. Peers' comments of first draft (Nov. 12)
4. Second draft, both copies (writing conference Nov. 14-19)
5. Third draft, both copies (edited and proofread with red pens Nov. 21)
If you conducted an interview and are using it as a resource, you must provide documentation (proof) of the interview.
Optional: You may include any extra drafts or notes from your oral presentation.