« Intake Assignment - Marcia | Main | Peter Elbow, "Closing my Eyes as I Speak: An Argument for Ignoring Audience" »

Gary's intake assignment

This is a revised version of what I brought to class last night -- I received some excellent feedback from Ann, Edward, and Pamela that, for a first assignment in the first semester of a first-year writing course, what I had was a bit much (and, somewhat unwittingly, I was encouraging students to write a five paragraph essay! Not that there's anything wrong with that, of course...)

INTAKE ASSIGNMENT Download file

I like the valuable information you provide in your posts. I will bookmark your weblog and check again here regularly. I'm quite certain I’ll learn lots of new stuff right here! Good luck for the next! Tonja Porto

Great write-up, Iˇ¦m regular visitor of oneˇ¦s site, maintain up the nice operate, and It's going to be a regular visitor for a lengthy time.

Between me and my husband we've owned more MP3 players over the years than I can count, including Sansas, iRivers, iPods (classic & touch), the Ibiza Rhapsody, etc. But, the last few years I've settled down to one line of players. Why? Because I was happy to discover how well-designed and fun to use the underappreciated (and widely mocked) Zunes are.