« Public Service Announcement | Main | The State of the Union Is... Lame »

There is such a thing as destiny

She's out there, somewhere.

I'm looking for a man to photophosphorylate me all night long.

...

I will fondle your vesicles while you caress my golgi body. My stroma is leaking all over the place. We can do it in the alpha or beta configuration, whichever you prefer. You whip me with your flagellum, tubulin subunits flying everywhere. We can make a mess as I've hired some lysosomes to clean up after. Please have a smooth endoplasmic reticulum but know that I like it rough, if you know what I mean. I also prefer my ribosomes bound...tight. Spin me round with your basal body and make sure it's turgid. Pump me up and down your concentration gradient, letting the chemiosmosis take control. I can go both ways, just like an amphipathic phospholipid. Do you like aerobic respiration as much as I do?

Let me know if this makes you secrete.

I don't remember who drew this to my attention, but thanks. I'll be in the Bay Area twice in the near future, and possibly for a very extended period thereafter, so I'll be sure to keep my signal-recognition particles on the alert. From the sound of it, we were made for each other, like the 40S and 60S ribosomal subunits. Let me show you to my private vacuole; I've got some helicase and SSBs to help us unwind. Or, we can splash around in the cytosol. I don't like to brag, but I'm a C4 photosynthesizer. Don't worry, I'll wear a phospholipid bilayer.

And yes, I just secreted all over my extracellular matrix.

Hands down, Apple's app store wins by a mile. It's a huge selection of all sorts of apps vs a rather sad selection of a handful for Zune. Microsoft has plans, especially in the realm of games, but I'm not sure I'd want to bet on the future if this aspect is important to you. The iPod is a much better choice in that case.

Just wanna comment that you have a very decent website , I like the design and style it really stands out.

dammit joe

your "drippings of a leaky mind" are far too amusing for me to have gone this long without. please continue this feast of hilariosity and humorousness, or i may fall apart. g'day