In light of the upcoming "Go for the Maroon and Gold" conference, happening a day before the 2012 Olympic Games begin, some Olympic design-related links:
- 39 Olympic Logos From 1924 to 2012
- Summer Olympic logos from 1896 to 2012, including many of the more colorful posters and logos
- The London Olympic Games Organising Committee on the 2012 Olympic brand: "The number 2012 is our brand. It is universal and understandable worldwide."
- According to an Olympic medals timeline, the London 2012 design is the largest Summer Olympics medal to date.
- Finally, who doesn't love the 2012 Olympics logo?
And don't forget to register for the conference. Rates go up after April 23!